**BRAND NEW RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT** in the COUNTRYSIDE with easy access to YORK and HARROGATE. Part Exchange available at full market value.
|2||Number of Bedrooms|
Beautiful immaculately presented established park with a brand new residential development situated in a secluded location. Easy access to York and Harrogate. Feel free to contact us for more details and brochures. Show homes on site. Viewings via appointment only. Prices from £195,000
With a distinctive Dutch barn style roof, large dormer and Georgian bar windows the Colorado is a
stylish and sophisticated home with real kerb appeal!
Inside, beautiful interior design and a soothing natural colour scheme, highlighted by fawns and duck egg greens flows throughout. The spacious lounge / dining area is light and bright thanks to large windows and feature glazing from the hall. Here a comfortable lounge suite, sideboard, coffee table, dining table and a feature fireplace come together to create a wonderful contemporary living space.
With a full array of integrated appliances, the galley-style kitchen is designed to make the most of space and is practical too. There’s more than ample cupboard space and an eye-level oven means no bending down to take out the Sunday roast.
Through into the stylish bedrooms and there’s a wonderful relaxed feel. Large windows allow natural light to flood in and there’s ample storage space provided by built-in wardrobes and bedside cabinets.
The family bathroom and en-suite mirror the colour scheme from the bedrooms and are contemporary and sleek. Beautiful features such as sit-on basins and Porcelanosa tiling add those finishing touches.
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Stainless-steel gas hob with extractor hood
- Built-in stainless steel single electric fan oven
- Porcelanosa Manhattan Blanco wall tiles
- Utility room
- ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area
- Flamerite ivory Jaeger fire with pebbles
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Full length, fully lined curtains
- Contemporary coffee table and dining table and chairs
- Fawn coloured fabric lounge suite with complimenting scatter cushions
- Fully fitted study with corner desk and office chair
Bedrooms and bathrooms:
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and matching bed runners
- Fitted furniture to bedrooms including dressing tables, wardrobes and free-standing bedside cabinets
- Floor standing vanity units with sit-on basins in bathroom and en-suite
- Porcelanosa Manhattan wall tiles in bathroom and en-suite
- Lined Roman blind in en-suite, Venetian blind to bathroom
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- Dutch barn style roof with large dormer over feature inset front door
- PVCu double glazing with Georgian bar (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature brick effect corner quoins, slips below windows and diamond over entrance
To find out more and arrange a viewing please contact us. Other properties are available from just £195,000
COVID-19 Update: All our agents are still available to speak to either by phone or by email during normal business hours however, the Parks themselves may be operating differently. Brochures and/or video tours may be available on selected homes and Parks. Please continue to enquire for more details. Thank you.
Parkmove are passionate about park living. Whether you're looking for a residential home, retirement, second home or investment for holidays we would love to help you find your dream home on the perfect park.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Contact us anyway! Our dedicated team are here to help and using their industry experience can help you find the right park home for you.
Parkmove Ltd. uses the Parkmove website to advertise properties that are of potential interest to its customers. Liability is not accepted for the purchasing or renting of such properties and due diligence should be taken on behalf of the customer to make full, comprehensive and reasonable inquiries into the aforementioned properties to assess suitability and size, amongst other factors. ParkMove Ltd does not accept responsibility for the property sale or lease whatsoever, and previous owners and/or agents should be contacted for further information in relation to the property.