Who We Are
Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual to us or relates to an identifiable individual, including:
b. Company Name;
c. Postal Address;
d. Email Address; and
e. Telephone Number
We need to collect and process these types of Personal Information in order to provide you with the services we offer. If you do not provide the information that we require, we may not be able to provide you with the services we offer.
Explicit and informed consent is required from you for us to retain your Personal Information. The option to withhold information to be retained by us will be the default position if you do not tick the relevant box, however such an action may result in us not being able to provide you with the full range of services we offer.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information in two ways, namely:
1. When you submit our contact form on our website www.parkmove.co.uk; and
2. when you come in our office (8-9 Red Lion Street, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1PA) and complete a contact form in writing.
Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information for our legitimate business interests, including:
1. To respond to your enquiries and provide you with related customer services;
2. to consolidate and analyse market trends to tailor our future services; and
3. to ensure contact is maintained throughout the course of business between you and us.
Other Information We Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual, namely:
1. Browser and device information;
2. information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
3. demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity; and
4. information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
We do not rent or sell potentially-identifying or Personal Information to any Third Party and will only disclose this information if required by law.
Marketing & Communications
We sent communication(s) to you in relation to your enquiries. This is in multiple ways including, but not limited to, email communication and telephone communication. We will ask you first before sending you specific marketing emails and require you to confirm you would like to receive these before we send them.
We seek to use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information without our organisation. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately.
ParkMove Ltd will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safe storage of your Personal Information.
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information
If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another Company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may make this request by contacting us via our contact page. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you wish for us to implement on your Personal Information. For your protection, we will only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as is reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed unless asked so to do.
How to speak to us about Date Protection
Miscellaneous Data Protection Rules
1. Money Laundering Regulations – People who intend to purchase will be asked to show us documents to prove their identity. This will allow us to agree the sale and move forward with your purchase as quickly as possible.
2. We do all that is reasonable to make sure our sales particulars are as accurate and reliable as we can. However, they are a general guide to the property and if something is particularly important to you, we will be happy to check relevant information.
3. In relation to measurements of the property, the approximate rooms sizes are intended purely for guidance purposes. You must verify dimensions of rooms yourself before ordering any carpets or furniture.
4. In relations to services, we have not tested the services or any equipment including appliances in this property. We advise prospective buyers to carry out their own survey and commission any relevant service reports before making their final offer to purchase.
5. This sales information has been issued in good faith. However, it does not constitution representation of fact or form part of any offer or contract made by ParkMove Ltd. The information referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by any prospective buyer or tenant. Neither ParkMove Ltd nor any of its employees has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to any properties advertised.
This document was last revised in March 2019.