Green Meadows Country Park
Cumbria, CA6 4EA
PHASE 2 COMING SOON 2021... REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW TO CHOOSE YOUR PLOT AND BESPOKE YOUR HOME.
Join us for a tour of the park and to view our show homes. Please send through an inquiry to let us know you will be joining us. Leisure properties available from £65,000
Green Meadows Country Park is a pet-friendly leisure and residential park nestled in the picturesque countryside just north of Carlisle. The park offers the ideal place to live and relax in tranquil and secure surroundings. Located just 30 minutes from the Lake District and with excellent transport links north and south Green Meadows is an ideal location for exploring our beautiful country and all it has to offer.
With our superb location, you can be sure to find what you need without the need to travel far. We have great transport links into Carlisle and to surrounding areas with a regular bus service every 20 minutes. Green Meadows Country Park is the ideal base to explore the Roman Wall or to travel into the Northumberland National Park, The Lake District and the Scottish Borders from one central location at your own pace, in your own time.
What's in the area?
Green Meadows Country Park is located in the beautiful countryside just 4 miles north of Carlisle, our unique location means you’ll be in easy reach of multiple tourist attractions including the Historical City of Carlisle, the Castle, Cathedral, the famous Tullie House Museum, Salmon fishing in the Eden or using as a convenient base for trips around the Lake District or the Roman Hadrian’s Wall Country, not forgetting and the Scottish Borders.
Located next to the Rivers cycle route and the long-distance Hadrians Wall walk, it’s a great overnight halt on the way north into Scotland, the Borders and Edinburgh. Local offerings include:
• No 1 Golf course in Cumbria Carlisle just 4 miles from the park
• Airport located within 6 miles
• Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery
• Hadrian's Wall & Birdoswald Roman Fort
• Lake District
• Carlisle Racecourse
• Enjoy a fun day at the races
• The Sands Centre Live Entertainment
• Lanercost Priory
• Talkin Tarn Country Park
• Houghton Hall Garden Centre
• Cumbria‘s Museum of Military Life
• Eden Valley
• Gretna outlets
This unique park offers luxury living in beautiful surroundings and is extremely affordable with properties available from £65,000
* Residential (45+) SOLD OUT
* Leisure homes available
* Council tax band A
* On-site warden
* Every property comes with parking for 2 cars
* On mains gas and electric with each property having their own meters
* Affordable site fees just £1,800 per annual or £150 per calendar month
* Easy traffic links with a bus route just outside the park
* Easy access to the Lake District
PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
Part Exchange explained:
• Choose your dream luxury lodge
• Choose your own estate agent to market your property or we can take away the stress and do this for you
• We can offer you 100% value for your property
• Our dedicated sales advisor will support you every step of the way
• Downsizing and releasing equity, giving you the comfort of that bit of extra cash left to spend on the things that you enjoy most
• A home requiring less maintenance
• low running cost
• A better quality of life and many more advantages
If this sounds like the future life you could only dream of then please come and speak to us.
IT NEED NOT BE JUST A DREAM!
For more information and to arrange a viewing of the park and properties available please contact us.