What to do now? 5 things your Park could be doing during Lockdown
Hi Park Owners!
We pride ourselves on being your leading industry experts and we wanted to share a few ideas with you to keep your Parks on track and help you make the most of this rare downtime. You know, cause it’s what we do. Most parks are likely to already be established and trading with a strong brand in place, although this should not stop you from futureproofing and evolving with the times. Your Park may be closed, but you and your staff should be busy!
“The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles”
1. Polish up your look: Now is the perfect time for a makeover with little to no disruptions to everyday trading, and it doesn’t have to be a costly process! Parkmove can help you design a logo, build a website and give guidance to make sure there is continuity throughout your brand and marketing. By re-branding you can appear fresh, draw new attention and evolve with your customer’s needs and wants.
2. Time to invest or at least think about investing to help drive your park forward. During this time, we would definitely recommend working on your online marketing! With more people at home than ever before, there has never been a better time to boost your online presence. We anticipate a surge of enquiries from over 40’s and retiree’s looking to live in a smaller community with or nearby local facilities, so they have the support they need during difficult times. The same goes for the Leisure industry, with overseas travel on hold we will see more UK holidaymakers and second homeowners looking for a staycation. So, make sure you are available! Visit www.parkmove.co.uk/pro for more information on how to get maximum exposure for your park.
3. Be prepared to hit the ground running with all your print marketing designed and ready to go. Appear professional and organised when you deal with customers and B2B by having everything you need for a smooth transaction. If you’re looking for a competitively priced and speedy production company, Parkmove offer this service with or without membership and with next-day turnaround! We can supply you anything from business cards, brochures and stationery to banners, signs and display products. Ask us for a price list!
4. Be willing to adapt; no one could have predicted a pandemic which is why it’s always handy to have measures in place to be able to overcome certain challenges. In this instance, if the customer can’t come to your Park, you need to come to them! A few suggestions to help bridge the gap between you and your customers is to offer video tours of the homes either in real-life or through photorealistic 3D renders and by using professional photography so not only does the home look great online, but it is clear and easy to understand. Again, ask us for a price list!
5. Up your social media game. This may not necessarily be for financial gain but instead to be able to communicate softly to your market demographic. Approach your posts with a “we’re in this together” mentality to stay relevant, relatable and open for conversation. The important thing here is to stay present and connected.
If you’re looking for more ideas or help with something you already have in mind, feel free to contact us on 03333 202088 or by email on email@example.com.
Even better together.