Parkmove Logo

What do I need to know if I buy a pre-owned residential Park home

Owners of residential park homes have the right to sell their home on the open market through an estate agent just like any other home owner The law requires the home owner to provide all essential information to the buyer before they sell. In England and Wales by law you must follow a set procedure and use the required special forms that are available It is recommended to use professional advisers who understand park home law to assist you with the sale of your home. See our website or details about about specialists in conveyancing for park home sales You are also required to provide the buyer with a copy of the written statement and the park rules. In England and Wales you must also include details of any charges that may be relating to the property as well as any valid warranty or any survey conducted in the last year Please call Parkmove if you would like free advice about how to sell a park home

Back to blog